Pages

home about contact

Thursday, July 1, 2010

25 Day Challenge - Day 16

Co-operation
Well, I can keep things short, as my little experiment for today hasn't taken place yet...
"Today offer your help without being asked or expecting thanks in return."  David and I are in the last half hour of getting things done / working / blogging (in my case) before we are going to sit down for the rest of the evening and vedge.  Is that even a word?  Whatever.  We are going to kick our feet up, have a cup of tea, and enjoy some delicious chocolate chip oatmeal cookies that I baked yesterday.  I was planning on rubbing his legs a bit as he usually carries a lot of tension there, so we'll see how it goes, but I am sure it'll be appreciated.  (It better be - LOL!)

For tomorrow's challenge:

Positive Self Talk
Your self-esteem comes down to the way you talk to yourself.  Your inner critic is that little voice that nags you and sabotages your efforts.  Change your inner critic to an inner coach and encourage yourself to keep trying even when you're not 100% successful!

Click here for the 'pause - think - act' elements of the challenge.
signature2

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails