Pages

home about contact

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My New Home

Hi Everyone,

And...

I moved!!!

My blog has moved to its new home:


And as if moving wasn't enough, I also expanded the website with a Recipe Section.  

I would love to hear what YOUR success recipes are.  Share them with me on Facebook, post a link and I will put them to the test in my "test kitchen".  The success stories will be featured on my blog.  

I hope that you'll be joining me at my new site.  Please visit me and take a moment to subscribe to my blog by email.  You will stay up to date on our adventures AND you'll get newly published recipes, straight to your inbox.

I hope to see welcome you to my new "home".

See you there and I can't wait to hear from you!

Love,
Marieke
signature2

2 comments:

estetik said...

You are a wonderful and well experienced blogger.
And your blogging from past 6 years that is a great thing.. We have got so much to learn from you.
Estetik

Genital estetik said...

Thanks for sharing this great news with us. I hope we will get great knowledge by this.
Genital estetik

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails